The Government of Canada is working hard to improve the proactive disclosure of information so that Canadians are better able to hold Parliament, the government and public-sector officials accountable.
The following reports are available:
- Contracts entered into by the Government of Canada for amounts over $10,000
- Travel and hospitality expenses for selected government officials
- Positions reclassified where an individual occupies the position
- Grants and contributions awarded with a value over $25,000
- Public Servants Disclosure Protection Act
- Report on Annual Expenditures for Travel, Hospitality and Conferences
For information about proactive disclosure at all Government of Canada institutions, please visit the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat's proactive disclosure site.
Access to Information
See what information contained in federal government records has been released.
Information on how to file an access to information or privacy request.
Acts and Regulations
As a department, the RCMP External Review Committee is governed by the following:
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Laws Website.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
The Open Data Pilot seeks to improve the ability of the public to find, download and use Government of Canada data. You are invited to search the catalogue, download data sets and explore the possibilities of open data.
- Date modified: